How well do you know us?
Read the 16 clues below to answer the question: WHO ARE WE?
- We hear of this new famous guy.
- We want to see firsthand what he will do, so we follow him.
- We follow closely and continually.
- We are rather baffled by his words.
- We follow him wherever he goes, and we fight to get a closer look.
- We try hard to keep up with him, but it’s not always easy.
- We sometimes don’t notice when he disappears.
- We gather around to hear him talk, and sometimes crazy things happen.
- We just don’t want to leave.
- We are persistent and large.
- Some days, we sit astonished.
- Other days, we fall into the shadows.
- For a few conversations, we remain silent.
- We bring swords and clubs.
- We cry out, “Crucify him!”
- And when the most glorious moment happens, we miss it.
WHO ARE WE?
Read the book of Mark from the perspective of the crowd. The above “clues” are one per each of Mark’s 16 chapters.
[image credit: unsplash.com]